John T. Hauge, D.M.D.
Graduate — University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, with D.M.D. 1975
Graduate — University of Washington 1970, with B.S. in Microbiology
Current affiliations and professional memberships:
- Centers for Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Maine Dental Association
- Penobscot Valley Dental Society – past President
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Dental Consultant for Neurology Associates of Eastern Maine Sleep Disorders Center
- International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics (Fellow)
Affiliations have also included:
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle King County Dental Society
- Seattle Study Club
- Redmond (WA) Orthodontic Study Club
- American Straight Wire Orthodontic Association
- Lt.Cdr., U.S. Naval Reserve
- Washington State
- US Navy Reserve Active Duty 1975-1977 Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton
- Private general dental practice Renton, Washington – 1977- 1996
- Dental Consultant with Dept of Corrections McNeil Island Federal Penitentiary – 1978-1980
- Practice associate with TMJ Associates in Tacoma, Washington 1996-1999
- Private general dental practice Holden and Bangor, Maine 1999- present
37 years of practice have given me an appreciation of the complexity of human structure. Treatment of head and neck pain, temporomandibular dysfunction and snoring–sleep apnea related problems has become a special interest to me; and I have spent thousands of hours in continuing education in all phases of dentistry.
It has been my personal goal to investigate and utilize technological advances that are available to take the practice of dentistry to new levels of care for patients.
All our professionals at the Bangor Center for Dental Medicine maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in dentistry.
Kyleen Leonard, R.D.H.
Terri Ann Cushing, C.D.A.
Donna K. Hauge, L.M.T.